.

Volgers

zaterdag 3 september 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
Times goes by quickly and
today it is time for my inspiration on this blog.
I used a Scrapberry stamp this time
and it is not one of Basik, but does have a cat on it:


It is called our summer.
I coloured the image with copics.
You can buy this sweet image here:


And this is the girlie card I made with the image:


Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Super ingekleurd is dit kaartje vooral de broek,haren en kleedje, verder mooie hartjes en een leuk katje, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A very cute card, Marion! Beautiful colouring as always! And I love the sweet sentiment too! Enjoy your weekend, my friend! Please give Moppie and Droppie an extra belly-rub from me (if they want one!).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Just enough pink to be girlie, but not too much :D Love her hair, really successful and her jeans are great, think you have found the best jean colour combo :) Love this greeting too. :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.