.

Volgers

dinsdag 20 september 2016

Cards und More DT

*This is a copy from the Cards und More shopblog*

Hi everyone,
Today I want to show you some inspiration
easy made with a Dutchdoobadoo Stencil.
Here it is:


The text was already in the papers same as motive.
So very easy to make this one.
I only made one pic this time, so sorry for that.
I could not make more as this gift is already 
given as gift.

Thank you so much for visiting this blog today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion


Products used from the Cards und More Store:

            

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Een heel mooie cadeau tasje, de bloem katje en hartje zien er heel leuk uit en passen goed bij elkaar, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous,love the fabulous designand layout.xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So gorgeous, Marion! This is a beautiful gift bag! I love the little kitty! Wishing you a wonderful day! Sending hugs, my friend! Sending some cuddles to Moppie and Droppie!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.