.

Volgers

zaterdag 18 juni 2016

Sugar Nellie DT

*This is a copy from the Sugar Nellie blog*

Hi everyone,
This week we are all showcasing 
creations with one of the images of the Home Grown 
range from Sugar Nellie.
So instead of an animal that I would normally have
choosen, I wanted to choose a special one today.
Orental lady #4 was choosen:


She is a digital stamp and is coloured with copics.
You can find this digi here:


I tried to colour her in traditional colours and 
found some matching papers :


Thank you so much for visiting this blog today,
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Een prachtig ingekleurd afdrukje met mooie bloemetjes en een super leuk katje maakt het geheel af, Ma en Pa.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, Wow, Wow, Marion! Spectacular! You've outdone yourself with the colouring! She's beautiful! Love the gorgeous bright colours you've used! I see the kitty too! Sending lots of cuddles to Moppie and Droppie - perhaps a belly-rub if they like! Hugs to you, my friend!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

So glad you are taking your precious time to leave me a comment, I really appreciate this.
Wat fijn dat je de tijd neemt een reactie te achterlaten, ik waardeer dit enorm.